The author of the book: Anne Griffin Perry|
Format files: PDF, EPUB
The size of the: 22.67 MB
Edition: Elsevier Health Sciences
Date of issue: 5/3/2010
Description of the book "Mosby's Pocket Guide to Nursing Skills and Procedures / Edition 7":
Take this pocket reference to clinicals on the job for quick access to nursing skills! Based on Perry &- Potter's market-leading Clinical Nursing Skills &- Techniques, 7th Edition, Mosby's Pocket Guide to Nursing Skills &- Procedures, 7th Edition presents 83 key skills in an easy-to-use A-to PDF-Z format. Step-by-step instructions include full-color photos plus rationales explaining why to use specific techniques. With the latest in evidence-based practice, this book helps you perform basic nursing skills safely and effectively. Also available on Skyscape for use on any hand-held device!
• A clear, two-column ePub format presents skills with rationales for each step explaining why to use specific techniques.
• A gloving logo identifies skills in which clean gloves should be worn or gloves should be changed in order to minimize the risk of infection.
• Safety alerts highlight important information for patient safety and effective PDF performance of skills.
• Reporting and recording guidelines include a bulleted list of what should be documented in the patient records.
• Unexpected outcomes and related interventions help you troubleshoot potential problems and take appropriate actions to address them.
• Alphabetical organization of skills makes it easy to find information quickly.
• A convenient pocket size and spiral binding allow ePub the book to fit easily into your coat pocket and to stay open on the page you want.
• New full-color design and illustrations help you follow step-by-step directions more easily.
• Completely updated content is based on Perry &- Potter's market-leading text, Clinical Nursing Skills & PDF- Techniques, 7th Edition, for the latest in evidence-based care.