The author of the book: Latha Stead|
Format files: PDF, EPUB
The size of the: 218 KB
Edition: McGraw-Hill Companies, The
Date of issue: 7/28/2005
Description of the book "First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship / Edition 2":
An Insider's Guide that Provides the Information You Need to Impress on the Wards and Succeed in the Clerkship!
• The only student-to-student, step-by-step guide to clerkship success
• Hundreds of recently tested high-yield topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2
• Exam, Wards, and Typical Scenario boxes PDF for last-minute review
• Insider tips for outstanding performance on the wards and exams
• "Classifieds" do the research for you, featuring high-yield websites and top extracurricular opportunities and scholarships
• Bonus: Pocket-sized tear-out cards with essential wards information!
Online Reviews of the First Edition:
***** [five stars] "All my attendings and residents ePub during my medicine clerkship commented that my fund of knowledge was excellent. Everyone gave me honors, and it was literally all because of this book ... GET THIS BOOK!"
**** [four stars] "... Highly distilled, has quick easy-to-read facts/pearls, and leaves out the crud. I lost mine but PDF I am constantly wanting to go back and review it. I may just buy it again, even though I am done with my Medicine rotation and I am pursuing Surgery."
***** [five stars] "Gives you the key facts about many diseases ... information that will help you answer questions during ePub rounds and on exams ... It's easy to get through, which is important since there's so much to learn during the Internal Medicine rotation (and not enough time!)"
***** [five stars] "Perfect for MSIIIs starting their IM Clerkship- it is also great for Step 2 review and the Medicine Shelf."