The author of the book: Michael Eysenck|
Format files: PDF, EPUB
The size of the: 228 KB
Edition: Taylor & Francis
Date of issue: 6/23/2015
Description of the book "AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1":
AQA Psychology for AS and A-level Year 1 is the definitive textbook for the new 2015 curriculum. Written by eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a team of experienced A-level teachers and examiner, the book enables students not only to pass their exams with flying colours, but also to fully PDF engage with the science of psychology. As well as covering the six core topics students will study, the book includes:
- Activities which test concepts or hypothesises, bringing theory to life.
- Key research studies explained and explored, showing the basis on which theory has developed
- Case studies which show how ePub people’s lives are affected by psychological phenomena
- Evaluation boxes which critically appraise key concepts and theories
- Self-assessment questions which encourage students to reflect on what they’ve learnt
- Section summaries to support the understanding of specific ideas – perfect for revision
- Exam hints which steer students towards complete and balanced answers
- Key terms PDF defined throughout so students aren’t confused by new language
- 200 figures, tables and photos
- End of chapter further reading to enable students to develop a deeper understanding
- End of chapter revision questions and sample exam papers to consolidate knowledge and practice exam technique
- A full companion website with a range of further resources for ePub both students and teachers, including revision aids and class materials
Incorporating greater coverage of research methods, as well as key statistical techniques, the sixth edition of this well-loved textbook continues to be the perfect introduction to psychology. Accessible yet rigorous, the book is the ideal textbook for students PDF taking either the AS course or year 1 of the A-level.
Reviews of the AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1Until now with regards to the guide we now have AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 PDF suggestions people haven't but left his or her report on the overall game, or not make out the print still. Yet, when you have previously check this out book and you're ready to produce his or her conclusions convincingly request you to spend your time to leave a critique on our site (we could publish both positive and negative critiques). Quite simply, "freedom involving speech" All of us totally reinforced. Your own suggestions to lease AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 ePub -- some other visitors is able to decide about a e-book. These kinds of guidance is likely to make all of us a lot more Usa!
Michael EysenckSadly, at the moment we really do not have information regarding this performer Michael Eysenck. Nonetheless, we will enjoy when you have any information regarding it, and so are able to provide the idea. Deliver this to all of us! We also have each of the check out, and when all the info are usually correct, we are going to publish on the internet site. It is crucial for people that each one real in relation to Michael Eysenck. We all thanks a lot in advance for being ready to check out satisfy people!
Download EBOOK AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 for free